HOW TO USE OUR SAFE IMAGE CONVERTER TOOL ONLINE?
Images are common ways for online merchants to convey information. Whether you are publishing a product photo or logo, adding a background, or utilizing an image as a link. It is crucial to understand the different image types and the differences between them.
The need for compression has resulted in the differences in image types.
Why would you need to convert the image format type of your photos?
- Due to proprietary reasons, several image formats are exclusively available in one graphics application. You cannot export them in any other software.
- In more expensive cameras, you choose to shoot in RAW format. However, RAW is not a standard format. In fact, RAW formats may vary even among different camera models from the same manufacturer.
- Different applications demand different specifications for the images. For example, if you are building a webpage, you will want your images to load quickly. On the other hand, if you want to print your images, you will not want to compromise with the details and quality.
Earlier, we used to have to install large conversion program only to convert a image to another format. However, online converters have long since supplanted this method. We can convert any image on every operating system with just a few clicks or taps using these online converters. Although there are some concerns about the safety of online converters, the majority of them are secure. Especially the one we are going to discuss below.
SafeImageConverter is definitely the best pick for this job. It supports tons of image format conversions. They are all carried out with the same ease as one another. The conversion is automatic and instant. It is 100% accurate and there is no chance for data loss. The thing that makes SafeImageConverter stand out among other online image format converters is that there is no server involved and hence your image files remain completely safe.
How to convert the format of your image using SafeImageConverter?
Go to the safeimageconverter.com website.
- Here you can choose from a variety of conversion options based on the original format of your image and the format in which you intend to convert it to. Select the tool that matches your purpose.
Click on the Choose File option.
- Choose the image files that you want to convert. You can also drag and drop your files inside the pink box. You can upload the images from Google Drive or Dropbox too.
Click on Convert. The converter will start working on your files and converting them right away. Keep in mind that for larger files, the tool might take some time in order to process them.
- Once the conversion is complete download it. Just click on the Download button.
We hope that this article has solved all your queries about why you might want to convert the format type of your images and how to go about it.