Are you yet watching for the Best and free cr2 file converter software online to transform data into a format that is supported by your OS? Here, in this article, we have collected Best 20 free cr2 file converter softwares options whose function isn’t restricted to converting images. One can also modify brightness, contrast, along with other features etc. Pick the most suitable option for the requirements from the menu below!
Verdict- The software has a bunch conversion method that only needs one to add data to a sequence, select the settings, and then “Convert.” with this method, one can make any photos to the same extent, apply watermarks, and so on.
- Batch picture converter
- Allows turning photos in groups
- Can merge picture series into a video clip as well
- A large quantity of video supported formats
- Can employ watermarks in bunches
- can’t support FLAC
- A beta version obtain occasional performance problems
Verdict: DVDVideoSoft’s Free online Image Convertor and Resizing is desktop picture converter software for converting separate pictures and files into the required format, adjusting their name, extension, and order pursuant to the chosen parameters.
- For batch transformation
- Allows adjusting the size and titles of the images
- Group editing and transformation
- Can reorder pictures corresponding to set parameters
- Adaptable dimensions
- Can only transform into six picture formats
- One form for all data in the chain
Verdict: If one needs to transform PDF documents in DOCX or DOC formats without spending a dime, try practising on CleverPDF to quickly resolve this task. This online free service can be obtained from Mac and Windows along with iPhone or iPad. One can select either of the convenient 27 conversion devices to perform the automated correction, sort the files, translate texts, edit page headings, split folders, encode PDFs, bookmark the page or page numbers, amongst others.
- Automatic user interface
- Archives data
- Allows combining images, audio and footage clips
Verdict: SendTo-Convert is probably the best free online image converter tool that can be completely automated. One can create the export format, standard parameters, magnitude, and export file to convert pictures instantly, without repeatedly initiating the settings. In addition, one can also convert data without even starting the software.
- For automatic transformation
- User-friendly and automatic
- Fast picture conversion
- Can arrange all of the transformation parameters manually
- Can only change images into different five formats
- Hasn’t been renewed or updated following 2015
Verdict: CopyTrans has delivered free software for conversion of HEIC/HEIF (i.e High-Efficiency Image Format) pictures into formats backed by Windows devices. Therefore, those having PCs can instantly view such pictures that have supplanted JPEG files in iOS 11.
- Prompt HEIC To JPG conversion of image
- Display and watch through HEIC
- Keeps EXIF meta-information in HEIC images
- No online presence of HEIC To convert JPG format
- No macOS premised HEIC To JPG resolution
Verdict: Easy2Convert is a set of image converts free software for processing data in different forms from GIF files to ISO. this software has two main conversion options: one can transform the quality of the picture and the second is the size. The conversion doesn’t take plenty of time.
- Pro batch conversion
- Automatic user interface
- Can transform Photoshop files
- Batch transformation support
- A helpful Help section
- No additional benefits
- Watermarks affixed to images when utilising the trial version
Verdict: FileZigZag is another online image free converter. It enables one to convert around photos at a time that has to be 10MB each. One doesn’t need to download or install any files as the software is browser-based,
- Free online available tool for the conversion
- User-friendly and comfortable
- 15 export forms to pick from
- Has a free best compression tool
- Limited file extension
- Can only concoct up to 10 files a time
8. JPG To PDF
Verdict: JPG To PDF is prevalent among Windows users that can instantly convert images to PDF. In add-on to file-by-file conversion, one can convert numerous JPEG pictures to a single PDF data file. There is likewise an integrated Image Analyser, utilising which one can turn TIF, JPG, PNG, BMP, JPEG GIF, PSD, ICO, and TIFF into PDF documents.
- Converts several JPG
- You can merge JPG files into a singular PDF file
- Quick conversion
- Complete works without Acrobat PDF
- Rich picture format support
- A few conversion limits
Verdict: This image best converting online software stand to most photo and graphic design formats with several CADs. To receive the derive, one needs to share their email or hold on to a link that shall resemble on the upload screen.
- Secure online conversion
- Can be done without the installation
- one receive an email after the conversion
- Doesn’t need an account
- Supports a wide range of formats
- Conversion needs some time
- Limited function for free accounts
Verdict: Convertio is apparently the best free online image converter accessible online that all potential image forms, with the whole number being above 11330. Since the transformation is accomplished in the cloud, all conversions are completed promptly, for 1-2 minutes and without placing pressure onto the OS.
- support ll formats
- No signing is required
- 11000 formats supported
- extension for Chrome
- Advanced settings
- A limited amount of conversions a day
- Some features are badly realized
Verdict: Online-Convert is one of known the most high-grade photo converter free online software that can be utilised for transforming pictures, videos, recording files, PDFs, archives, etc. Before starting the conversion, one can pick a service that one is converting the file format for. For example, to convert a picture for Instagram, this software will inevitably apply a pre-select the necessary size.
- Free media and best available converter
- Doesn’t need installation
- Has an extension for Chrome
- A large listing of supported formats
- No extra functions
- Conversion settings saved only post-registration
Verdict: CloudConvert is the best online converter that stands for over 200 images, audio, document, video, e-book, archive, tablet, and presentation formats.
- Online data converter
- Online software
- Nice API
- Tremendous results without damaged files
- Over 200 advanced formats
- Potential errors when preparing large files
- Occasional interruptions
Verdict: XnConvert is a quick, powerful and easy cross-platform image best-converting software with a quantity conversion feature. The most useful point about XnConvert is that it’s appropriate for almost all data since it sustains more than approx 500 graphic data formats.
- Fast group conversion
- Open-source program
- Comfortable and intuitive
- Cross-platform and best software
- Supports above of 500 photo formats
- Software lags seldom
- The preview screen is larger
14. BatchPhoto Espresso
Verdict: BatchPhoto Espresso is a batch photo editor online, meaning one doesn’t need to download any software to use it.
- For convert and edit
- Works on smartphones
- Has photo editing functions
- Batch conversion feature
- Massive downloads are saved as ZIP files
- Images can only be downloaded from a PC
- Supports only a small number of import formats
15. CoolUtils Online Image Converter
Verdict: CoolUtils Online Image Converter is another decent web-converter on my list. Unlike most other online software, it converts images in real-time, meaning you don’t have to wait for an email with your download link.
- Web-based converter
- Online software
- Can convert files from your PC, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Allows changing size and rotating
- Can save photos straight from the website
- Can only convert one image at a time
- No preview feature
- coolutils online image converter logo
16. FastStone Photo Resizer
Verdict: FastStone Photo Resizer is probably the best free image converter and renaming tool that allows converting, renaming, resizing, changing the depth, cropping, rotating, adding text, and watermarks to photos in a quick and convenient batch editing mode.
- For convert and rename
- Can add numerals when renaming files
- Allows finding and changing the text in image names
- Works with images from both folders and non-folders
- Useful text and watermark tools
- English is the only supported language
- Exclusively for Windows users
Verdict: IrfanView is small image conversion software for viewing and converting images. It’s available free for non-commercial use and is compatible with Windows. You can convert, rename, and resize several images simultaneously. You can also create a slideshow that can be viewed on any other PC.
- For view and convert
- Takes up little space (only 3 MB)
- Batch conversion and size changes
- Slideshow feature
- Simple cropping and resampling
- Unintuitive user interface
- Slightly dated interface design
18. Movavi Video Converter
Verdict: Movavi Video Converter is a video, music, and image converter. It’s often considered to be the best free image converter capable of quickly converting images while maintaining their high quality. The converter includes editing tools that allow you to rotate, crop, and change the quality of files.
- Professional Converter
- Intuitive UI
- More than 180 supported multimedia formats
- High converting speed
- Works on over 180 devices
- A small number of editing features
- Watermark is applied to exported videos
Verdict: Pixillion is an image converter for Windows and Mac. Other than photo conversion, this software has a compression function, watermark and text tools, resizing, image merging, and more.
- For quick convert
- Lots of supported formats
- Can convert files in batches
- Editing functions
- Has a preview function
- Free trial only lasts for 2 weeks
- Installs third-party apps
Verdict: iLoveIMG is a bulk image converter online that processes photos with a record speed of up to 3 seconds. It supports popular photo formats like JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, and RAW. The developers also created separate software for converting PDF files.
- Fast online converter
- The conversion speed of 1-3 seconds
- Can compress multiple images
- Add photos from your Dropbox or Google Drive
- Supports all languages
- Restrictions for free users
- Not that many supported formats